Wednesday

Stans

Morning all. 26F under overcast skies with 16F wind chill and freezing drizzle. Winter Weather Advisory in effect. Roads are 100% ice covered from freezing rain. Many area schools closed. Cedar Rapids schools delayed two hours so far. Travel not advised in many areas. Wintry mix likely, mainly in the morning. Windy and colder in the afternoon. Winds out of the NW at 10-20 MPH with gusts to 30 MPH. High of 30F. 

20 hours ago, Emperor said:

Lord Helmet has finally made my desired adjustments to the weather control device.  You will now begin to pay for your rebellious behavior.

Enjoy winter.

Looks like very cold weather headed for Virginia.  I guess this proves that even a blind squirrel will occasionally find an acorn.

20 hours ago, Emperor said:

Lord Helmet has finally made my desired adjustments to the weather control device.  You will now begin to pay for your rebellious behavior.

Enjoy winter.

Bite me Prune Face. I have a straight jacket with a matching TNT filled suicide bomber corduroy slacks waiting for you to wear to replace that monks robe you wear.

23 hours ago, Donster said:

Bite me Prune Face. I have a straight jacket with a matching TNT filled suicide bomber corduroy slacks waiting for you to wear to replace that monks robe you wear.

Are you sure that's a monk's robe he's wearing.  It might just be Dark Helmet's bath towel.