Hanoi Jane at it again

Donster

Damn,Donnie,you really know how to give me indigestion first thing in the morning,don't you? Gee,I sure hope an insurgent doesn't object to her presence there.I can just see her now,surrounded by a bunch of Muslims with AK-47's grinning for the cameraman. Maybe she'll sing "Kumbaya" for them! Stupid woman.

I really hate that b*tch.

Yeah, I know that wasn't a nice thing to say.  And I don't care.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldn't of said it better myself Joker! Well I could, but Lottie doesn't like it when I use that sort of language. ;)

They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, “My Life So Far” on Saturday.

For peace or publicity? You decide.

Unfortunately, looks like she wouldn't do anything like visiting the front where Johnny Jihad could get a decent crack at her. <_<

And yeah it's just a publicity stunt. But if there was ever a time when I hoped someone unstable with an RPG was lurking along a road this'd be it.

To much chance of a bystander getting hurt.

A sniper would be preferable I think.

Now wait a minute. Didn't Jane (Hanoi) Fonda recant the anti-war things she did during the Vietnam war and didn't she find Christianity? Or was that just a ploy to get people to buy her new book and now that sales are slumping she can let her true self be known again? :angry:

She can run over there and say how bad we are and defend the terrorists all she wants, but if they get a hold of her, they'll cut her head off too!

Now wait a minute.  Didn't Jane (Hanoi) Fonda recant the anti-war things she did during the Vietnam war and didn't she find Christianity?  Or was that just a ploy to get people to buy her new book and now that sales are slumping she can let her true self be known again? :angry:

She can run over there and say how bad we are and defend the terrorists all she wants, but if they get a hold of her, they'll cut her head off too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To sell books Stans...to sell books. <_<

Well Ted has had his moments too...but that's neither here nor there.

And I will buy her book...

...if she lets someone chop off her head.

Let's see how serious she is on moving these things. ;)

:ph43r:

To much chance of a bystander getting hurt.

A sniper would be preferable I think.

Yeah but what if the bystander was Michael Moore?

Ohhh, kinda like the "if a tree falls in the woods" connundrum ain't it?

;)

Wonder if our guys are going to have to pull the security detail....... :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats alright if we have to we will give her truck the "VIP spot" in the convoy its usually the #3 spot the insurgents just love that spot ... hhhhmmm

click .......

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

4 ................

she will definitely change her tune once she gets hit by an IED or VBIED .. come to think of any of the bleeding hearts out there would more than likely change thier minds ... that turn the other cheek thing doesnt work when the adrenaline is pumping ;)

Thats alright if we have to we will give her truck the "VIP spot" in the convoy its usually the #3 spot the insurgents just love that spot ... hhhhmmm

click .......

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

4 ................

she will definitely change her tune once she gets hit by an IED or VBIED .. come to think of any of the bleeding hearts out there would more than likely change thier minds ... that turn the other cheek thing doesnt work when the adrenaline is pumping ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not much chance I'm afraid. if she follows her previous pattern, she'll be looking to Osama to supply the bodyguard. :(

Hmmmm. :)

GO FOR IT MS. FONDA; JOHNNY JIHAD NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

Yeah Whizzer, I remember when all I had to do was post my picture to give everyone indigestion!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hate to burst your bubble,bro,but it still does! :P

Hey,CFran,how you doing,bro? Have you seen any of the TV series "Over there?" All about a squad in you-know-where. I think it starts tomorrow on the West Coast. How about a review for the guys if you catch it?

I'm East Coast...-ish and it starts tonight on FX, 10 PM ET/PT, so basically 10 and then again at 1 AM here. I'll be watching it for sure, I'm just not sure how annoyed it'll make me. I'm easilly annoyed sometimes ya know. ;)