COMBATSIM Forum

My belated yearly check in.

Maine 3rd

Hey Cobra. I live Phippsburg just south of Bath so not to far from them and just retired from BIW after 32 years. I remember you saying you have a place in Maine.

Donster and Stans I just started with IL2 again. The Bodenplatte add on finally got it to where it felt right to me. I keep trying DCS every once in a while but it is just too blah so far.

Other than that it has been mostly Red Orchestra 2 Vietnam for games though my son just recently got me into War of Rights which is a civil war fps. It's in beta right now but it doesn't suck and there will definitely never be any run and gun in it.

I've been spending time been keeping up my very small collection of mostly WW2 rifles that I like to shoot but the cleanup after is a little tedious.

6 hours ago, Edwin Rommel said:

Arrrgghh.... It livez!!! Katzenjammer!! Gif me zhum uf zhat injekzion az vhell!! Herr Raptor--- Mizzed you!  (But ich haf more bullitz left to try!)!

Zhame here- IL2 iz not EAW...... unt after zhum MSFS unt X-Plane 11 now drivink truckz fur ein livink...

Haf guut vhon!

ER

Greetings, Rommel!  Nice to see you posting here as well.

Just received a report that the power went out here in zee bunker this morning, so I thought I'd stop by to see if all was well.

Lo and behold, I see a thread with Maine and Rommel.

No wonder the fuses blew. :unsure:

I'll let myself out.

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Just received a report that the power went out here in zee bunker this morning, so I thought I'd stop by to see if all was well.

Lo and behold, I see a thread with Maine and Rommel.

No wonder the fuses blew. :unsure:

I'll let myself out.

Who was that masked man?