Helmet!

Emperor

I ordered you to destroy the traitor Trump!

Is this your idea of destroying someone?

Acquittal?

You have failed me, Lord Helmet.

Perhaps I should have lured Fick away and hired him for this job?

Perhaps I should send you back to my re-education camp?

Maybe that would improve your desire for success in carrying out my orders.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:50 AM, Stans said:

Ever consider the possibility that they are just random bits of forum software code that have gone rogue, then congealed into semi-sentience?

On 2/6/2020 at 6:02 AM, Donster said:

More like they congealed in to a quivering mass of Jello.

Harrumph!  Ich azzure vou zhat Ich am neizher!

2 hours ago, Donster said:

Helmet must be hiding out. No response yet. Probably staying at Fink's house, playing house and having a tea party. With their dolls.

Nein!  Ich vould nicht hav einyvone alignedt to zhat Emperor in mein vrezidenze und Ich do nicht play vizh dollz.

Zhe Amerikafuhrer ist pleazedt to announze zhat zhose vho attemptedt to ouzt him fvrom offize are beink terminatedt.  Zhe night of the zhe lonk knivez ist fvinally here.  All ofv zhose vho do nicht zupport zhe Amerikafuhrer schould bevare.  Az zhe Tchief of zhe Department of Internal Programz, Zpezial Homelandt Inveztigazion Team, Ich hav zupplied him vizh ein ekztenzive lizt ofv zhose vho are hiz enemiez.

Heil Tvrump!

10 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Zhe Amerikafuhrer ist pleazedt to announze zhat zhose vho attemptedt to ouzt him fvrom offize are beink terminatedt.  Zhe night of the zhe lonk knivez ist fvinally here.  All ofv zhose vho do nicht zupport zhe Amerikafuhrer schould bevare.  Az zhe Tchief of zhe Department of Internal Programz, Zpezial Homelandt Inveztigazion Team, Ich hav zupplied him vizh ein ekztenzive lizt ofv zhose vho are hiz enemiez.

Heil Tvrump!

I'm quite sure he knows who his enemies are, Herr Bladder Drip.

3 hours ago, Donster said:

I'm quite sure he knows who his enemies are, Herr Bladder Drip.

3 hours ago, Stans said:

Hmmmmm... wonder if Trump would be interested in the name of an incompetent, not so secret agent who has a really bad accent?

ACH!  Zhe lizt may nicht be komplete.  Ich zhink zhat Herr Ztains haz dezkribedt Itchie Krotchie.  Ich vill be zure to add zhat little vraw fisch eater to zhe lizt ofv zhose vho vill be terminatedt.  Danke fvor zhe tip, Herr Ztains.  Perhapz zhe Amerikafuhrer vill be givfink me ein medal fvor vroutink out zo many enemiez ja?