COMBATSIM Forum
Scorpion82

DCS Eurofighter Typhoon

ED just announced in its news that a new development team based in Germany has taken on the challenge to produce a Eurofighter Typhoon module for DCS World.

The development team called Tur Grit Virtual Technologies comprises a couple of former Luftwaffe Eurofighter pilots. Seems there are at least the right people involved. Hope they will succeed and not surrender as did VEAO in the past.

Offical ED News Release

Some early development screenshots

Related sub-forum channel

Let's hope the best. Maybe my good old DID EF2000 can finally rest in peace after a quarter century. 

Yes,

I hope it is a good one like in DID's EF2000.. If they could make a campaaign engine like DID ef2000 did I would be very happy.. ;) not that I am not happy now but would be more so hehe!

Yes a dynamic campaign is something that we have rarely seen since the 90s and if there was one the rest of the sim was rather mediocre. ED at least announced that they are working for a dynamic campaign engine for DCS World last year. We'll see when it will be ready and whether it meets expectations or not. The timing may coincide or not. That's apparently the last thing that DCS needs to become a really top notcg allround sim.

They've been working on a dynamic campaign since 1997 lol.  Flanker 2.0 has a decent dynamic 2-player head-2-head from a dude name Ross McGregor out of the west coast of Canada. It was awesome...if they could replicate that, I would ONLY play DCS. 

There's also an dynamic campaign for the F/A-18C out, haven't tried it though. There is certainly some room for dynamics already build in. But they have just started to work on an appropriate dynamic campaign engine last year or so. We'll see if, when and how it will work out.

I'm interest Scorpion to see this new engine they're working on.