COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Peter Green, co-founder of Fleetwood Mac, has died

RIP :(

Not sure he had much to do with those songs though. They started much more bluesy...

3 hours ago, Donster said:

:( Was never a Fleetwood Mac fan. RIP Peter Green.

Uhhhhmmm... is this where I declare you a Philistine or do we need to take a vote?  *

* Everyone's taste in music is different, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong. :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Stans said:

Uhhhhmmm... is this where I declare you a Philistine or do we need to take a vote?  *

* Everyone's taste in music is different, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong. :rolleyes:

:rofl:Lottie tells me I'm wrong all the time. So I guess you're probably right about me being wrong. And a Philistine. And anything else you may come up with. :shrug:

1 minute ago, Donster said:

So I guess you're probably right about me being wrong

No, I think you're wrong that you think he's right about you being wrong. :blink:

'Rumours' was a great album, but apart from that, the good songs are fairly thinly spread over the long history of the band.

Plenty of worse bands though. :)

Yes, I could be wrong, that's possible.  There was another time that I thought I was wrong, but it turned out that I was mistaken. :D