COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Saturday

Morning all. 62F under partly cloudy skies. Mostly sunny today with a high of 80F. Lottie just left for Pennsylvania for two weeks. 1 week working from her sister's place, and the second week vacation time.

Morning y'all, overcast skies and wet after yesterday afternoon and evening thunderstorms.  78F and 94% humidity at 0920, expecting a cloudy day, a high of 87F, and a 50% of late afternoon thunderstorms.

So, Donnie, vacation time for you too?  Will this be a two-week kegger or scaling it back to a week and a half? :D

3 hours ago, Stans said:

So, Donnie, vacation time for you too?  Will this be a two-week kegger or scaling it back to a week and a half? :D

Scaling back a bit because of the Covid. Two weeks of eating what I want that I like that Lottie doesn't like. Liver and onions one of the meals on my list! :D

having a mini vacation next friday to tuesday till I pick my wife up in maine at my daughters. lining up all the war documentaries and history shows I never get to watch!

18 hours ago, Donster said:

Scaling back a bit because of the Covid. Two weeks of eating what I want that I like that Lottie doesn't like. Liver and onions one of the meals on my list! :D

You can have all the liver and onions you want and mine too.  That is one thing I have never liked, not so much the flavor, but the texture is something that I never warmed up to.

16 hours ago, cobraj said:

having a mini vacation next friday to tuesday till I pick my wife up in maine at my daughters. lining up all the war documentaries and history shows I never get to watch!

Enjoy!  I stopped getting my vacations when my wife retired from the federal government.  She was smart in choosing a career in which 30 years of work earns you a nice retirement, I'm thinking I should have done the same instead of chasing the American dream.