Battle Apes News

The Dude

Well it would confuse people, we'd spend half our time in Lion's Arch explaining to 12 year olds what it means, and which would lead to the inevitable:

Random Guy: "Cool! Can I be sociopathic too?"

Me: "Sure kid, hey how many hours do you have in the game?"

Random Guy: "1200 hours played on this character over the last 3 months."

Me: "I think you already are..."

;)

Staggers I noticed something weird, over the past couple/few days I've seen you (not your daughter) pop up on the guild roster but not on the friends list, and then it wouldn't let me send you any PMs or anything. Very weird, so I dunno if you were logged in and fell asleep (remember how Rat'd do that in EAW?) or if that could be one of the bugs they were talking about that sometimes happened post-patches.

Very weird.

I'm ignoring you. If it's okay, that is.

Wait a minute -- is it non-PC to ignore someone?

If it is, then I'm not ignoring you or anyone else who may feel left out or mentally damaged or even psychotic if they think they're being ignored.

So, 'you' in this context is the royal 'you', that hateful, ignorable demon in us all. Or maybe it means a female sheep.

I'm ignoring 'you'.

Sorry. I think I'm missing something. Ignore this post.

Age-challenged Guy

I beg your pardon guys. Been getting to grips with F4AF, and also managed to get the complete "Tour of Duty" selection off ebay for a daft price. Recieved it tuesday and I'm into the second series already.

I feel a swing towards OFP 'Nam coming on...

What, me? Short attention sp

Staggers the boxed sets of Call of Duty you got, do they have all the original music in them? That was a great part of that show but I've heard/read that most of the boxes after the initial print run had all the classic rock in it replaced with some fairly cheesy scoring. That's why I've held off on buying them even though I loved the show, so...inquiring minds wanna know. ;)

The one disappointing thing about the set; all the good stuff's gone and as you say, replaced by cheesy scoring.

Guess there was some arguing over copyrights. Still a good show but the original music made it great.

Bah humbug!

Usually in those situations it's less to do with copyright and more to do with people not wanting to pay for the licensing fees for the songs over again since a DVD issue would have to be a seperate deal from the broadcast deal. That was one of the best parts of the show, seeing what good '60s music was going to be in this week's exciting episode.

I wonder if Crime Story (anyone else remember that show?) is out on DVD and if they did the same thing with that. That was a good show and part of the appeal was seeing which '50s/early '60s music would be on each week. Well that and Dennis Ferrina just plain rocks. :thumbsup: