COMBATSIM Forum

Good morning.  Overcast skies, fog, 65F, and 96% humidity this morning.  Today's forecast calls for a high of 68F and a 100% chance of rain during the daylight hours.  After sunset, the chance of rain slowly tapers to 40% by sunrise on Monday.  Tonight's overnight low is expected to be 64F.

evening all, Back From Maine. Camp closed up, want to forget this year and hope for the best next year. Cases steady at 500 or so a day in Mass. This state has to get it's sheiss together.. tired of it! My town is a hot spot again and the next town over where I work is as well!

11 hours ago, cobraj said:

evening all, Back From Maine. Camp closed up, want to forget this year and hope for the best next year. Cases steady at 500 or so a day in Mass. This state has to get it's sheiss together.. tired of it! My town is a hot spot again and the next town over where I work is as well!

As colder weather settles across the U.S., expect case numbers to grow.  This is very similar to colds and flu in that spread occurs quickly when people are confined in enclosed spaces.  As the weather gets colder, we go outside less and spend more time indoors.  This makes apartment complexes a prime spot for the spread of any respiratory virus.