COMBATSIM Forum
geg

GT Legends

Anyone downloaded the demo for this? I did and it took aaaageees :D But it's worth it, IMHO. Though my frames got killed a bit as the graphics are sah-weet!

Demo can be found here:

http://www.gt-legends.com/

Cruisin' in a Corvette. This is with graphics on LOW. On high they're excellent. The cars handle really well and it's not arcadey like other 'sims'.

Right up there with GPL, for my mind..

GTlegends2.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up,Geg. Have you played GPL Demo 2004 yet? Awesome cars and you can add all the updated tracks and the set-ups too. See Neddie Seagoons info in the GPL thread.

Thanks for the heads-up,Geg. Have you played GPL Demo 2004 yet? Awesome cars and you can add all the updated tracks and the set-ups too. See Neddie Seagoons info in the GPL thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I got the GPL 2004 demo ages ago :) Paddles uh let me in on the rest of the tracks :D We had a few games online. My favourite PC racing sim.

I'm going to have to get a new graphics card to enjoy this one completely! it's enjoyable now, the demo, but I really want to see it in full graphics.

Geg,did you have any problem loading the E-Type Jag? I can load the Corvette and the Elan but the Jag gets 3/4 loaded and goes to Desktop. Can't figure why.

Oops, I was logged in as Admin on that last post...oh well :)

Installed it, but it was a slide show even at 800 x 600 with low detail settings. I know my machine isn't the latest and greatest, but if I can run Pacific Fighters with decent settings, it's a bummer that I can't run this game with even low settings. I even have the old SimBin GTR mod for EA's F1 and it runs pretty well on this old hog of a machine too.

Must be sweet to play if you have the CPU cycles to spare.