Joke Thread (22 AUGUST 05)

Donster

A man was riding his horse on a back road when it started to get dark. He stopped at a farm and knocked on the door . The farmer answered and said " can I help you"? "Yes, said the man. It's getting dark. Do you have a place I can sleep? The farmer replied," yes I have a bed you can sleep in". "Do you have a place I can put my horse," asked the man? Yes, I have a pen to put your horse in but there's a big bull in the pen and he screws everything that gets in the pen with him. The man said, "If you have a white sheet, I will put it over his back and that will keep the bull from humping him." So he put the sheet over the horse's ass and went to bed. When he got up the next morning he thanked the farmer for the place to sleep and went to the pen to get his horse. The horse was gone! The man started walking down the road searching for his horse when he met a kid on a bike. He asked the kid if he had seen a horse with a white sheet over his back. The boy said no but I saw a horse about a mile down the road with a white hankerchief sticking out of his ass.

:D

A bird watcher was looking at a flock of birds in the park one day when he noticed that some of the birds appeared sick and appeared to not be able to eat their food without wrenching pain. Then an ornithologist or bird doctor walked by. The bird watcher asked, "do you know why some of the birds in flock are sick?" The ornithologist explained. There is a new sexually transmitted bird disease without a cure. These birds have "chirpees."

:P