COMBATSIM Forum

Morning y'all, clear skies and 18F.  Today's forecast calls for sunshine this morning, then increasing cloudiness this afternoon and a high of 43F.  Tonight, cloudy skies and a low of 28F.

Morning , Back from quick trip to maine to bring grandson back to his home. Had him for the week.  Now I know who Blippi, Axel, Ryan, Gabby, octonauts, Captain man, and on and on are.  Endless hours of netflix, youtube, playmobile and loved every minute of the whole week. Drive by Birthday this year, Emt Friends, Porta potti pumper truck stopped by and  the big gift a quad. Now he has 2 of them! My 4th birthday I believe I got a wooden dog pull toy with theslinky body! I mean my 4th birthday was on November 23rd the day after Kennedy was shot. So i'm sure my birthday was not so festive!

20210220_130608.jpg

20210220_131724.jpg

20210221_105227.jpg

Bugger off Snitchie. At least Jay has a doggie pull toy.

Sounds like you had a great time with your grandson Jay. Enjoy every moment with him as you can. I have at last count four grandkids, none of them I have ever met. Haven't seen my daughter for almost twenty years now. I don't even know where she lives. She chose a path that I didn't agree with, she suffered for it, but she still won't have anything to do with me. It's a shame, she was so smart, graduated from high school a year early and had college credit classes she passed as well. Lottie and I were proud of her and were set to put her through college too. She could have really made something of her life. Maybe she finally has. I wish I knew. I hope so.