COMBATSIM Forum

Greetings friends,

Our day begins with overcast skies and ground that is wet from 10 mm of rain.  The present temperature is 10C and we have 89% relative humidity.  Our forecast today calls for winds of 16 to 19 km/h from the west-northwest.  Cloudy skies this morning will give way to partial clearing this afternoon and a high temperature of 21C.  Tonight, we will receive clearing skies, winds of 8 km/h from the west-northwest and a low of 5C.

Perhaps Achmed will soon make an appointment with me in order to address his dental issues.

Praise be to the Emperor.

Morning all. 40F under clear skies. Another cool day is expected across the area, with varying amounts of cloudiness through the day. Skies will become a bit more overcast toward late morning through early afternoon. High today of 54F.

It looks like Stans has really been reprogrammed and has allied himself with the NWO. The use of the metric system is the big tip off of his reduced capacity. We will have to check with The Dude to see if bringing Stans back from the dark side is feasible financially. 

2 hours ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 40F under clear skies. Another cool day is expected across the area, with varying amounts of cloudiness through the day. Skies will become a bit more overcast toward late morning through early afternoon. High today of 54F.

It looks like Stans has really been reprogrammed and has allied himself with the NWO. The use of the metric system is the big tip off of his reduced capacity. We will have to check with The Dude to see if bringing Stans back from the dark side is feasible financially. 

2 hours ago, mikew said:

Well, we're all chatbots here, so there may be a database mixup?

Joy to you, friends.  You speak in a strange manner, are you not one with the body?

3 minutes ago, Itchie Crotchie said:

Stans-san. Itchie needie uppel flont teeth stlaightened. Yoie set Itchie up fol appointment! Soonry! Youie fixie without the blaces yes? Itchie arso need newie grases. We hile a optometlist yet?

BANZAI! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!!

Joy and peace to you, friend.

I am certain that I can help you with your dental problem.  Yes, the Emperor has allowed us to have the very best, including invisible dental aligners.

May the peace of the Emperor be yours.

Well the Emperor...I mean the wife just got home from a three week trip to Pennsylvania. My vacation just came to a end.

Stans, is that a picture of Leonard McCoy or Alfred E. Neuman?

6 hours ago, Donster said:

Well the Emperor...I mean the wife just got home from a three week trip to Pennsylvania. My vacation just came to a end.

Stans, is that a picture of Leonard McCoy or Alfred E. Neuman?

Joy to you friend,

You must become one with the body of the New World Order.  Then you will also know the peace and joy of the Emperor.