COMBATSIM Forum

Joy to you, friends.

Our day begins with partly skies, a temperature of 18C, and 70% relative humidity.  Our forecast tells us that we will see mostly cloudy skies today and a chance of thunderstorms or showers from 9 this morning through 10 tonight.  Our high temperature today will be 27C.  Tonight, temperatures will fall to 18C as the skies slowly clear.

Peace to you, friends.

Fork you Dork Helmet! It's -10°C/14°F outside. Arse! Froze my petunia's I planted on Saturday. Todays high is 11°C/50°F.  

While you did make me upset, it made Wifey really mad, and no one want's to make her upset... so... good luck I guess. Been nice knowing you...

50 minutes ago, Fork said:

Fork you Dork Helmet! It's -10°C/14°F outside. Arse! Froze my petunia's I planted on Saturday. Todays high is 11°C/50°F.  

While you did make me upset, it made Wifey really mad, and no one want's to make her upset... so... good luck I guess. Been nice knowing you...

Vou zhould havf tjoinedt vizh zhe Emperor und hiz New Vorld Order Herr Dork.  Doktor Stanz ist now vone vizh uz und vou do nicht hear him komplainink ja?  Tjoin und bekomen vone vizh zhe New Vorld Order und entjoy zhe benefitz ofv zervink zhe Emperor.

Heil Emperor!