COMBATSIM Forum

Saturday

Donster

Joy to you, friends.

Our day begins with clear skies, sunshine, a temperature of 8C and 87% relative humidity.  The Emperor has graced us with about 6mm of rainfall late yesterday.  Today we will have sunshine this morning and a partly cloudy afternoon.  Today's high temperature will be a perfect 21C.  Tonight we will see mostly clear skies and a low of 4C.

May the peace of the Emperor be yours.

This is a great day for my New World Order.

Lord Helmet, I am well pleased with your masterful shut down of the Colonial pipeline.  We shall create a greater energy shortage and drive prices much higher, enriching my New World Order and punishing those who rebel against my will.

By the way, I understand that there has been a massive decline in the number of people taking my vaccines.  I believe it is Herr Fick who was placed as the enforcer of my policies in the Americas.  I have received reports that he has become content in his position and is not as eager to be the enforcer that I require.  The ability to convert one individual to being one of my slaves is not sufficient.  See to it that he is reminded that he serves me and my will, not his own. 

ACH!

Mein fuhrer!

Ich aschure vou zhat Ich am vorkink az hardt az Ich kan to karry out dein vill.  Ich am ztretcheted zo zhin in mein efvortz to vrekvruit und tranzport zo mutch ofv zentral Amerika to und zhen akrozz zhe border of zhe Unitedt Ztates.  Vhat doez Helmet do?  Kvreate ein fvew viruzes und pusch ein fvew buttonz?  How about Herr Krotchie und Herr Akmed?  Vhat do zhey do?   Zhe Amerikas are hudge!  Ich zimply kannicht do everyzhink at vonze.  Ich need vreinfvorzements iffen vou vant more zukzess on all ofv zhese fvrontz.

Heil Emperor!

1 hour ago, Emperor said:

This is a great day for my New World Order.

Lord Helmet, I am well pleased with your masterful shut down of the Colonial pipeline.  We shall create a greater energy shortage and drive prices much higher, enriching my New World Order and punishing those who rebel against my will.

By the way, I understand that there has been a massive decline in the number of people taking my vaccines.  I believe it is Herr Fick who was placed as the enforcer of my policies in the Americas.  I have received reports that he has become content in his position and is not as eager to be the enforcer that I require.  The ability to convert one individual to being one of my slaves is not sufficient.  See to it that he is reminded that he serves me and my will, not his own. 

Emperor,

Fick does little, but tries to take credit for the work of Itchie, Achmed and myself. He parties with unknown and suspicious characters, probably from those who are against you and the NWO. Your security team has found photographic evidence of Fick and some of his Eastern Front squad members during the war....

Fools_12.jpg

I feel it is my duty to show you this evidence. 

7 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Emperor,

Fick does little, but tries to take credit for the work of Itchie, Achmed and myself. He parties with unknown and suspicious characters, probably from those who are against you and the NWO. Your security team has found photographic evidence of Fick and some of his Eastern Front squad members during the war....

Fools_12.jpg

I feel it is my duty to show you this evidence. 

Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Ich am nicht in zhat piktchure!  Zhis ist ein outvradje und Helmet ist attemptink to difvert attenzion fvrom hiz fvailure vhiz zhis inzult.

Fickie Fickie Fick. You and your comrades got pretty lonely on the Eastern Front eh? And being high on methamphetamines' didn't help you any. I read about the scarcity of uniforms for the German soldiers but didn't realize it was that bad. Or is that you and your comrades attempt at camouflage?

2 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Ich am nicht in zhat piktchure!  Zhis ist ein outvradje und Helmet ist attemptink to difvert attenzion fvrom hiz fvailure vhiz zhis inzult.

You are not of the body!  You are not one of us!  You must be reprogrammed and become one with the body.