Guild Wars continues to grow

Red

Yes guys im seeing more and more new guys appearing in Guild Wars and i mean "new" not 2nd or 3rd characters i had 3 people this morning ask what they had to do and where to go , and ill probally see the same or even more tonight , if you are starting out and not sure , look for a Ranger named Darkshot Blazebow , thats me and i pretty much know my way around everywhere and have the firepower to hold my own against the starting monsters.

The game continues to amaze me , last night i came across a location that i never thought i would see , i will not go into details as it would be a spoiler , needless to say i was just blown away by it.

So is Guild Wars still popular and are people still playing it , The answer is a big YES just have a look at the number of servers running during the day in pre sear and you have your answer ,the servers in post sear are just crazy and i have seen numbers up in the thirtys which counts back to a LOT of people running around having fun.

Just thought i would give a bit of up date on what i see as the best RPG game around at the present time that is FREE .

Guess Voslic Halyard will be hanging out in Pre also then. I kinda like being a guide. A good way to recruit to.

One thing that is really beginning to annoy me tho is people panhandling in the game. "Give me some gold." "Can someone spare 200gold?" "How about someone giving me a good weapon?" One of my charectors is a female warrior, Stostine Halyard. Yes, wife, love, and friend of the Ranger Voslic Halyard (chars in a fantasy novel I've written). I actually had some (he thought he was a smooth silver tongued devil) guy, a mesmer, "come on" to Stostine the other night. He said he needed help, I said I'd help. Then he begins to beg for money, weapons, items, and it would be "worth your time". I told the guy I'd be happy to guide, but I don't do charity.

But, getting back to my point, if you're new to the game, ask for help. Don't beg. Go to Post, grab some henchmen and step out the front gate. There is gold, weapons, and items out there waiting to be taken from whatever little baddie is hording it. Shoot, look for wreckedge. Free stuff right there, don't even have to risk your neck for it.