COMBATSIM Forum

Thursday

Stans

Morning y'all, clear skies, 42F, and 81% humidity.  Forecast calls for sunshine this morning, increasing cloudiness this afternoon and a high of 70F.  Clearing skies tonight and a low of 42F. 

JA!  Zhis ist ein gvreat day fvor zhe Emperor und hiz New Vorld Order!  Ve are now eben more vealzhy und powerfvul zhan eber und ve vill kontinue to gvrow in vealzh und power.  All ofv vou vill bow befvore uz.

Heil Emperor!

Heil Emperor!

Heil Emperor!

Herr Kvrotchie perhapz ve kan go to deiner Gvreen Vinyl Zeatink Loundje und zelebrate ja?

Yea!  The great president Joe Hiden says fully vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks.  He said we have earned the right to go maskless!  Let's run down to the Green Vinyl Seating Lounge, grab all the beer, liquor, and wine, bring it back to CSim HQ and have a bender and...

16 hours ago, Stans said:

Yea!  The great president Joe Hiden says fully vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks.  He said we have earned the right to go maskless!  Let's run down to the Green Vinyl Seating Lounge, grab all the beer, liquor, and wine, bring it back to CSim HQ and have a bender and...

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm a little nervous about going into the Green Vinyl Seating Lounge though. Do we have protection? Like backwards facing Chastity Belts? :unsure:

7 hours ago, Donster said:

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm a little nervous about going into the Green Vinyl Seating Lounge though. Do we have protection? Like backwards facing Chastity Belts? :unsure:

Party's back on, let's roll.