Word, Bizitches!

Groucho

Hey,we'd almost forgotten you! Almost,but not completely.We're breathlessly awaiting your latest update on whatever it is you're supposed to update! Hmmm,that's not quite what I meant,but you get the idea,right?

Yes, but we can infer much.

From the thread title and the language used in the first post, Groucho has moved to East LA. He now drives, having sold the BMW (or was it a Volvo, I forget), a '64 Ford Fairlane with gold glitter paint and tiny toy looking wheels. It bounces up and down on command and has a little statue of a dog on the dash that nods its head in time with the bouncing. He may also carry a gun and has adorned his person with bits of shiny metal known as "bling bling." He has no visible means of support, yet maintains a lifestyle that would indicate a considerable income. Possibly indicating criminal activity of some sort.

:lol::lol:

J/K Hey, welcome back. Enjoyed your Track IR review in "Flight." Gotta get me one of those.

From the thread title and the language used in the first post, Groucho has moved to East LA.  He now drives, having sold the BMW (or was it a Volvo, I forget), a '64 Ford Fairlane with gold glitter paint and tiny toy looking wheels.  It bounces up and down on command and has a little statue of a dog on the dash that nods its head in time with the bouncing.  He may also carry a gun and has adorned his person with bits of shiny metal known as "bling bling."  He has no visible means of support, yet maintains a lifestyle that would indicate a considerable income.  Possibly indicating criminal activity of some sort.

:lol:  :lol:

J/K  Hey, welcome back.  Enjoyed your Track IR review in "Flight."  Gotta get me one of those.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He has always carried a gun, but now his pistol is pink, with Ivory handles, and lots of rhinesones. Isn't that the Taco Bell dog on the dash?

From the thread title and the language used in the first post, Groucho has moved to East LA.  He now drives, having sold the BMW (or was it a Volvo, I forget), a '64 Ford Fairlane with gold glitter paint and tiny toy looking wheels.  It bounces up and down on command and has a little statue of a dog on the dash that nods its head in time with the bouncing.  He may also carry a gun and has adorned his person with bits of shiny metal known as "bling bling."  He has no visible means of support, yet maintains a lifestyle that would indicate a considerable income.  Possibly indicating criminal activity of some sort.

33829393.jpg

Space Utility Vehicle???

:P

Yeah, I seen one of those the other day on Sunset Blvd., or was it Pear Blossom Hwy? Whatever, Blond soccer mom comes flying around the corner all dipsey doodle all over the place like she's on some kinda outa control rocketship or sumpthin. Cel phone in one hand, packet of M&M's in the other. Damn near run me off the road. Women drivers. I need a sign, "Hang up and Drive."

heh.

Use me for a straight man will ya?