COMBATSIM Forum

Samstag

Guten morgen und ALARM!!!!!

Zomevone haz taken fvrom zhe Gvreen Vinyl Zeatink Loundje zeveral kegz ofv beer und ein fvew kazez ofv diztilledt zpiritz.  Zhe guilty party or partiez vill be fvound, ekzekutedt, und tvriedt fvor zhis krime.  Ich hav ein gut idea vho zhe zuzpekts are.

Hav gut day.

Heil Emperor!

Morning all (except Fick). 52F under cloudy skies. Chances for scattered rain showers with a rumble of thunder mixed in here or there continue today along a weak frontal boundary. The rain will continue to be hit or miss with plenty of dry time as well through the day. High of 64F.

I anticipate the consumption of mass quantities if alcoholic beverages soon. It is written in the stars. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Fink does not scare me, especially right now... ~hic~.   I have quality sampled the goods, now I know where all the good scotch has been going.

Clear skies, 67F now and expecting a high of 76F.  Increasing cloudiness this afternoon, then clearing skies tonight and a low of 46F. 

3 hours ago, Stans said:

Fink does not scare me, especially right now... ~hic~.   I have quality sampled the goods, now I know where all the good scotch has been going.

Clear skies, 67F now and expecting a high of 76F.  Increasing cloudiness this afternoon, then clearing skies tonight and a low of 46F. 

AH-HA!  Ich new it!  Vou vill pay und deiner day dvrinkink vill make katchink vou eben eazier.