Good tueday morning

Red

Morning all , i won't say good because our fuel prices are now at $1.29 a litre and rising it now costs me $70au to fill the car the oil companies must be making a bloody big fortune out of our misery

Hehehehe-- Otto?? Zho vhe raid zhe Kiwi fuel dumpz again lazt night?? Zhervez zhem right für blowink up zhe Schnappz faktory... Bloody Pomz....

All zheze raidz muzt be playink hell mit zheir fuel prizez... but zhee zhe tear in mein eye..

:P

Haf guut vhon... unt-- oh Shultz??

Schell zhat verdamtez internazional date line again.....

zheemz zhey haf repaired it again... :lol:

Priority Command to Bomber Command

Begin round the clock carpet bombing of every night club , bar , kebab restaurant and brothel in Tripoli , Rommell wants to play silly buggers then we can play as well , release information that pins the blame on him to the german high command :P:P:P

Morning. News last night here said the gas would go up 15 cents by the end of the week. It went up 16 cents this morning to $2.59.9 per gal. I still say it's wrong for the price to go up like that on gasoline that was refined at a lower barrel price month or so before. No wonder the oil companys keep getting record profits. :angry:

Mornin Yall.

No body ever said the oil company folks were stupid.  I'm about to start drilling in my back yard in hopes I can find an oil well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No oil in Iowa, so maybe I can start drilling the neighbors wife for gas money? ;)

Morning, all.

Premium was $3.39 a gallon this morning in the People's Democratic Republik of San Francisco.

Spare a thought for the Gulf Coast today. Everywhere from Louisiana to Alabama is awfully tore up.

Morning. News last night here said the gas would go up 15 cents by the end of the week. It went up 16 cents this morning to $2.59.9 per gal. I still say it's wrong for the price to go up like that on gasoline that was refined at a lower barrel price month or so before. No wonder the oil companys keep getting record profits.  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UPDATE

Gas went up to $3 a gallon here tonight. 56 cent increase total today. :angry:

Gonna be spending more time at home. Good thing football season is starting.