COMBATSIM Forum

Monday

Stans

Morning y'all, mostly clear skies, 70F, and 82% humidity.  Today's forecast calls for increasing cloudiness this morning, a cloudy afternoon and a 45% chance of afternoon showers or thunderstorms.  Today's high is expected to reach 85F.  Tonight, overcast skies and a low of 71F.

Mixed weather here.

If I go out for an extended walk today, I'll need to pack shorts, a sweater, sunscreen, a raincoat and maybe even a stout hat because there could be a hail storm.

If I decide to drive West toward the mountains, I'll need winter boots because they may get a whopping 15 inches of snow today.

Typical psychotic weather for this time of year.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Mixed weather here.

If I go out for an extended walk today, I'll need to pack shorts, a sweater, sunscreen, a raincoat and maybe even a stout hat because there could be a hail storm.

If I decide to drive West toward the mountains, I'll need winter boots because they may get a whopping 15 inches of snow today.

Typical psychotic weather for this time of year.

I think I would just stay home! :D

Oh uh morning all. 77F under clear skies with a 67F dew point. Partly to mostly cloudy, humidity up a bit. A slight chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Light S winds at 5-10 mph. High of 86F.

Well, either Dork for the Emperor pushed the crazy weather button.  Up here, we're suppose to have 'Tarnadies!' Today's high is 16°C/61°F. :help:

Issued at 10:15 Monday 07 June 2021

Conditions will be favourable for the development of funnel clouds today. Funnel clouds are expected to develop from Red Deer northeastward toward Lloydminster. These types of funnel clouds are generated by weak rotation under rapidly growing clouds or weak thunderstorms. This weak rotation is normally not a danger near the ground. However, there is a chance that this rotation could intensify and become a weak landspout tornado.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ABstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ABStorm.

icon-environment-canada.png

Thanks. Just another day in the life of a prairie farmer...