Saturday

Stans

Morning y'all, clear skies, 59F, and very wet after .7 inches of rain last night.  Today's forecast calls for sunshine this morning, partly cloudy this afternoon and a high of 81F.  Tonight, mostly clear skies and a low of 61F.

Morning all. 63F under clear skies. Mostly sunny skies through the day, with a few more clouds in the afternoon. You may notice a bit of haze in the sky as well from wildfire smoke that has traveled from Canada. High of 85F. Overnight, temperatures fall into the mid-60s.

58 minutes ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 63F under clear skies. Mostly sunny skies through the day, with a few more clouds in the afternoon. You may notice a bit of haze in the sky as well from wildfire smoke that has traveled from Canada. High of 85F. Overnight, temperatures fall into the mid-60s.

Is that haze really from wildfires or are our Canadian friends just sparking it up a bit more these days?

Virginia just "legalized" recreational marijuana.  The plan was to legalize it in 2024, but the outgoing governor, who seems to be highly incapable of making good decisions, pushed the legislature to make it legal on July 1 of this  year.  You can lawfully posses up to 1 ounce and up to four marijuana plants per household, but it is still illegal to buy or sell marijuana or the plants.  Soooooo... we can have it, yet we cannot buy it until 2024... maybe our governor has been sparking up.  I'm not into that mess, so it doesn't really affect me, at least not until someone who is high hits me with their car.