Shortage Warning!!!!!!!!!!

Shepherd

Donster of The Office Combatsim Managmeant for Babe Distrabution and Relations has warned of a possible babe shortage due to the high post traffic since Katrina hit the coastal area. He has asked that you keep posting but understand that it might cause the flow of babes to run slow. "Just understand there is not an endless supply of Babes out there, we are trying to get to the babe market, but it will take time.", he was quoted as saying earlier this morning.

Presideant Paddels has asked that spamming be kept down, "If you don't need to spam then don't. Then there want be any shortage. It's that simple really. Combatsimians need to know that it takes time to get these babes out there."

In a related story the enemy of the good in America Itchis Crotchie has been quoted as saying, "Oul scientists have plofected theil 'Divine Wind' machine, and destloyed the city of New Olreans! Soonly, Cedal Lapids, Jawa wirl be next! No mole Ml. Nice Guy flom Itchie and Japanes Empile! BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!"

If the Combatsim were to see a babe shortage it could cause a riot from the SUV Posters who spam more than others. The Anti-Spam Envirmeant group called Less Posters has made a greater effort to not post as much.

Developing

Well one thing you can bank on is that every increase of anything will be blamed on the huricane. Mahmood at the 7-11 marks up Snickers bars and tells you, "Oh my jes sir, the boats cannot unload the choclate in New Orleans to get to factories."

Bullet_holes.gif

I just decided I will have to start rationing babes. That means I get to squeeze them and hold them and protect them until I see fit to release them. Oh and yes...the price is going up too.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you talked to Lottie about this? :D