The levees, politics and reality . . .

Old Guy

But...But...JIM! It's BUSH'S FAULT!

Haven't you read the papers and listened to the UN? My God man, how can you believe this...this...this so obvious a ploy by the conservative spin doctors to try and deflect the blame from where it so obviously belongs? Oh no, I must go hug a tree now.

Yeah, I'm still In the Mood.

It was the CIA, using a spaceship from AREA 51 that flies so fast around and around it can create what we meere earth people see as storms.

Bush did this so he could make more money for himself and the rest of the oil friends and real estate people in Texas. It is also a way to get the people to stop looking at Cindy Sheehan and the war so he can keep doing evil there.

Don't you guys ever go on the internet?

fight.jpg

Yeah, Bush has control of the weather controlling device..... no, wait, I thought Al Queda had control of that device. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, we all know that he was controlling those airplanes on 9/11. Dang it people, keep up with the facts!

It was the CIA, using a spaceship from AREA 51 that flies so fast around and around it can create what we meere earth people see as storms.

Bush did this so he could make more money for himself and the rest of the oil friends and real estate people in Texas. It is also a way to get the people to stop looking at Cindy Sheehan and the war so he can keep doing evil there.

Don't you guys ever go on the internet?

fight.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but the Senate is still fixated on judge John Roberts, so Bush is going to have to something even bigger to get them to shift their focus. Maybe he could make California fall into the ocean?