Go Ga.

Shepherd

Well that helps, but with supply short, simple economics dictates that prices rise. High prices may also deter wasting of fuel. But on the other hand, I realize that such high prices are devastating to people with low income. There is no easy answer. Lower prices and those with gas guzzlers may just go back to taking long trips or whatever and conume the limited supply, but high prices hurt those who have to have fuel for jobs such as the transportation industry or average Joe who makes minimum wage, but has to drive to work every day. No easy answer.

No it is not an easy answer and it is not a fix, but it is a great effort to try and make it better for the citizens of the state of Ga. The govermeant has said, hey we'll take our part and give it back to you and we hope this helps you.

He has signed two major bills for this in the last three days. One for excessive gas prices and they have enforced it and now this.

Yea I heard about that on the ol' internet radio...incindentally even though I am in the UK I get some streams from my home town a few hours a day. That gas tax suspension is pretty cool, but I hear that the bastage gas stations are hiking the price up already so when it goes in effect the price will drop minimally and they will still make more. One caller said in half a day the stations around him went up 8 cents