What a joker

Shepherd

A hood speaks up

I hate to sound like I am a hateful person but people like this and past experaince with the Red Cross is the main reason I don't give anything to the Red Cross. I know it is a needy cause and I know this guy aint the R.C., but he was raising money for them and representing them.

Not a time or place for political comments like this. I saw the video and he made himself look like an idiot. NBC should be ashamed for letting it out over the air.

Well, I'm not watching the coverage now. I was watching Fox News last night and the O'Reilly Factor was on. Geez, is Bill O'Reilly stuck on himself or what? He's talking with the Fox reporters in New Orleans, one of them is Jeraldo Rivera (whom I cannot stand, another talking head who seems stuck on himself) and O'Reilly starts telling them to tell him what's going on, where the relief is needed because the rescuers are only listening to him and he is can tell them where their aid is required!!! I am so sick and fed up with the talking heads that think they are the only ones who know what's best and are the only ones capable of making things happen that I want to vomit. :angry: