Morning All

Red

More rain today , dams are over 75% first time in years that has happened , cleaning house today , why is it that the more you clean the more you find to do , i'll be at it for ages and i only thought i had to vacuum and make the beds :blink::blink:

Good morning.  Great race at Fontana, CA last night.  I actually managed to stay awake and see the end of it!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You thought it was a great race? Man I hate NBC and their team. I don't like any driver names Bush. It was kind of boring what I got to see, but I was also racing during more of it.

I ran 150 laps on a set of tires at Bristol and got a second. Man was I junk at the end.

I agree that NBC's coverage sucks, they usually push NASCAR events onto TNT.  I really prefer Fox coverage, they usually don't push races off to sattelite/cable only channels and they have Darrel Waltrip!  Boogity, boogity, boogity!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only good NBC voice is Alan, I use to listen to BP's radio show but he always acts like his is pissed you call and he comes across that way to me. Wally is a wiener and Bill, well last year at Dega he was cracking on the retarded kids who sang the Anthem. Didin't think he got out over the air but he did. That's a cold dude there man.

I also really don't like Larry Mac, so replace him for Alan Bestwick and it would all be good at Fox FOR ME.