Lord Helmet, we have a problem

Emperor

Another faked image by the Communist Chinese. This is just a way to try and advance their space program in the eyes of the free world. The image was produced on a movie set in Bejing. Their so called Yutu-2 rover is just an old British Land Rover left after WWII.

17 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

Another faked image by the Communist Chinese. This is just a way to try and advance their space program in the eyes of the free world. The image was produced on a movie set in Bejing. Their so called Yutu-2 rover is just an old British Land Rover left after WWII.

No, I think it's legit and there is a very high probability that your pal, Fink, leaked the image to the world.  Who knows?  He might have been paid a good sum of money for giving the image to the media.  You might want to have words with Fink, who, by the way, has also been calling you a "talking tin can".  I wouldn't take that kind of an insult.

Fick will pay for his insolence. He will be sent to the re-education center, where he will be tortured and will become a true follower of the Emperor once again. As for you Stainz, you know nothing about the subject in this thread. You spread lies with your hands that are like prunes from being in peoples mouths 9 hours a day. You can save yourself by joining the NWO. It is your only hope.

37 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Fick will pay for his insolence. He will be sent to the re-education center, where he will be tortured and will become a true follower of the Emperor once again. As for you Stainz, you know nothing about the subject in this thread. You spread lies with your hands that are like prunes from being in peoples mouths 9 hours a day. You can save yourself by joining the NWO. It is your only hope.

What?  Ich meant nozhink ofv zhe zort!  Ich do nicht need einy vre-edjukazion Ich am loyal to zhe Emperor.  Ich am zhe mozt loyal!  Vhat are vou doink?  Vhere are vou takink me?  Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Neiiiiiiiiiiiin!

1 hour ago, Dark Helmet said:

You should probably know that Fink has PM-ed me and said that you were an incompetent poo-poo head and that your emperor was a senile old coot.   I won't tell you what he said about Achmed and Itchie, it's just too disgusting to repeat.  Just thought you should know.  Have a nice day.