Morning

Shepherd

Me too...got a three day weekend courtesy of the US Navy (hurrican paranoia), and turned my sleep cycle around so I could spend more time with my wife (been working the night shift from hell), who for some strange reason, I've been missing. Nice cool morning here (67), and after I've done the regular internet thingmie, I plan to retire to the front porch, and enjoy the birds singing and the sunrise :thumbsup:

Boats, who will let that stinking supply chief take care of the color detail this morning :lol:

Oh, yeah, it is sun up here, time to run the flag up the pole!!!

Back in a minute.

:thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sigh...civilians...colors is at 0800, and evening sunset...Skip, you need to assign Stans to the color detail for a month, no leave or liberty, to pound it into his thick head :lol:

Boats

Sigh...civilians...colors is at 0800, and evening sunset...Skip, you need to assign Stans to the color detail for a month, no leave or liberty, to pound it into his thick head :lol:

Boats

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stans has a doctors excuse for everything, he'd prolly get a no colors chit.

Yeah, space can be an issue too. I've got a little sliver of space between the house and the driveway that is wide enough that the flag, even at half-staff, will in no way contact the house, a vehicle parked next to the pole, or anything on the side walk. It's a just right sized space for a flag pole.

Yeah, space can be an issue too.  I've got a little sliver of space between the house and the driveway that is wide enough that the flag, even at half-staff, will in no way contact the house, a vehicle parked next to the pole, or anything on the side walk.  It's a just right sized space for a flag pole.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wanted to cut down a tree and add the new one in a flower bed. Hate the tree and wife does too.