Big news

Shepherd

Well it has been an exciting week for me. Wife is home now; we are buying a new house because we need a nursery. I wonder if they make pregnant flight suits. I know they do cammies. Anyway in just under nine months there will be a new sheep for me to shepherd.

Doc do you know?

:P

My mother-in-law keeps telling my wife and I that we will have multiples... She is super close to the Lord and I hope He doesn't listen to her...  :lol:

I am happy for the two of you!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One is more than enough. But whatever we get is what we get.

Why do people always congratulate the Dad? Let's hear it for Momma,she's the one gonna be doing all the heavy lifting! Anyway,Shep,well give you an honorable mention,just bust your buns working,you'll need all that loot!

Why do people always congratulate the Dad? Let's hear it for Momma,she's the one gonna be doing all the heavy lifting! Anyway,Shep,well give you an honorable mention,just bust your buns working,you'll need all that loot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Cause Mrs. Shep doesn't post here? Yeah, Michelle is definitely in it for the long haul. Now Shep, you'll need to be extra attentive to her and watch those mood swings.

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Just what this world needs immediatley, more Rotary Wing Aviators!!!!

Way to go Shep!

Flight Suits come in ALL shapes and sizes...we had one pilot in our Squadron when I flew SH-2F's that we used to call the Round Mound of Sound...or the Nomex Beach Ball....

Have her stay flying as long as possible, the Little Aviator will come out ready to Hover!

And remember, "If you can't Hover...you're queer..."

Doc