Morning Yawl

Shepherd

Well, it's definately Monday. I got into today knowing I had to go to a funeral. One of my emplyee's mother died Friday and will be buried today. What I found out when I got in was that one of our former supervisors from the Marathon Fl out-station was killed yesterday in a motorcycle accident in Artesia NM. She had transfered here four years ago from Tuscon and spent that time helping build a great station of troops down in the Keys. She got an opportunity to go and instruct out at the academy in Artesia. Her and her boyfriend, another patrol agent from the Laredo Sector were killed when they apparently hit some loose gravel in the road and slid into guard rail. Kerry was only 30 or so.

Well, it's definately Monday.  I got into today knowing I had to go to a funeral.  One of my emplyee's mother died Friday and will be buried today.  What I found out when I got in was that one of our former supervisors from the Marathon Fl out-station was killed yesterday in a motorcycle accident in Artesia NM.  She had transfered here four years ago from Tuscon and spent that time helping build a great station of troops down in the Keys.  She got an opportunity to go and instruct out at the academy in Artesia.  Her and her boyfriend, another patrol agent from the Laredo Sector were killed when they apparently hit some loose gravel in the road and slid into guard rail.  Kerry was only 30 or so.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( Very sorry to hear this. :(

And only 30. I wish I could be 30 again.