Mein New Kubelvagon!!!

Donster

86cavalier.jpg

86cavalier2.jpg

Just took legal possession of my mom's 1986 Chevy Cavalier. 46,000 original miles. We only have one car, so this will help us out a bit. My siblings didn't want it, and I thought we would just sell it, but they all decided that I should have it since I have been the one to take care of it thru the years. :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nize Vheelz...

Und now ein kweztion--

Zhat big schovel hanging in zhe front uf zhe garage....  vhot type uf kowz do you haf in Indiana??

Ich see Lottie has plenty uf vehicles hanging next to it...

Rommel rushes off to the nearest trench and throws himself in, pulling a groundsheet over his head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haf no idea about Indiana. I lif in IOWA, und ve have UBER KOWZ!!! Zhey maken zhe bezt steakz und burgerz.

Und it iz amazink you haf lifed zo long up until now...been nize noink you too! :D

46K miles and it is 11 years old, not bad Donster. Glad you got to have it if you took care of it all that time. I like the hanger of a garage even more!

I just bought an 80s car a couple weeks ago but its french so I didn't put pictures up!

46K miles and it is 11 years old, not bad Donster. Glad you got to have it if you took care of it all that time. I like the hanger of a garage even more!

I just bought an 80s car a couple weeks ago but its french so I didn't put pictures up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-

------

19yrs

;)

Then again, maybe its not 2005 at all. Hell according to Rommel it's Sunday. :blink:

Its not a butt ugly Citroem. Its a FREAKIN butt ugly Citroen! I'll tell you why I bought it later with pictures. :D

Oh yeah and I bought it very used. All money was transacted within the borders of the UK. None of it has thus far gone to Citroen.

Ah it's the idea of it all. What to do if you need repairs.

But, you know there are worse things in the world to drive than a Frog car. It just so happens I can't think of any right now, but if I to I'll let you know. :lol:

Ah it's the idea of it all. What to do if you need repairs.

But, you know there are worse things in the world to drive than a Frog car. It just so happens I can't think of any right now, but if I to I'll let you know.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't wait to find out! :blink: besides, it won't need repairs, its French. No actually, if it needs repairs, I'll buy another car.