New use for disposable diaper gel?

Stans

The tree huggers would have a field day with this subject. All over it like white on rice. (Sorry Itchie) "But what would become of the poor fishies and plankton that would die horrific deaths at the hands of this toxin?"  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking about the environmental concerns too. Not sure what this stuff would do in the ocean. Would it dissolve? Would it be toxic? Would it turn the world's oceans into a giant salt flavored jello? :lol:

I was thinking about the environmental concerns too.  Not sure what this stuff would do in the ocean.  Would it dissolve?  Would it be toxic?  Would it turn the world's oceans into a giant salt flavored jello? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmmmm....jello! :) Now that I think about it, my crazy great-aunt Mabel used to make something like that when I was a kid. :blink:

Maybe it's not that crazy...we use aircraft to seed our big thunder storm clouds with silver iodide crystals all the time so hail stones won't form.

I say try it once and see what happens :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't know about you guys,but I'm getting really worried about the equilibrium of our esteemed Administrator,to wit,Doug,(aka Paddles). You feeling OK,Douggie?

These storms are there for a reason.  I don't think messing around with is such a hot idea.  You screw with one, the next one may be far worse than the one you messed with to begin with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wel to me it all comes down to man wanting more power and control. I could get into a spiritual rant on this but I want.

Skip, I agree with you on this one.

heh heh heh

Gel use against opposition of the Hurricane! :lol:

Very dumb this idea! :rolleyes:

A6M3 would require fly in the frontal fire position of Stag for drop this attack. This a bad idea! Always chase plane. Japan scientist begin works on 20mm gel cannon this going absorb Stag very effective and safe for cool the dude Hamp pilot too. B)

Ronin always on you six position!

Yeah some guy from a bathhouse told us that about you. Why do you think we always stand with our back to the wall when we speak to you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ronin only mean he like to fire into you rear end from six of clock position! What you implies? <_<

Dear Shepherd,

Ronin has ask:?If you do not enjoying Ronin on you tail, why you made no effort to shake him off? Japan pilots I have discuss with, all thinking you like have you rear expose to us for some abuse! THis now disturb the Samurai.

:ph43r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is so ghey!