Joke Thread (25 SEPTEMBER 05)

Donster

Three honeymooning couples find themselves in adjacent rooms in a hotel.

As they are getting undressed, the first man says to his wife, "What huge buttocks!" Much offended, she threw him into the corridor.

The second man, also undressing, says to his wife, "Christ! What huge breasts!"

She is also greatly offended and throws him out into the corridor.

Several minutes later, the third newlywed husband arrives in the corridor as well.

The other two ask, "What happened? Did you put your foot in it?"

"No, but I could have!" the third man replied.

:D

John had been behind closed doors in his boss's office for over an hour, and his collegues were just starting to wonder what the boss was telling him when he finally emerged.

He walked out of the office, and one by one, he went over to the other workers, and started handing out pepermints to everyone.

"Here," he said to the first, "you can have the extra strong mints."

The next person was given a pack of soft mints, and the third received some chewing gum. Mint flavour, of course.

Finally, they could stand it no longer. "What on earth are you doing?!" they asked him.

"I'm doing my assign mints," he said.

:P

At last.... A bumper sticker for both parties. FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker. This hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York State:

"2008 - RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper. :P

At last.... A bumper sticker for both parties.  FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker.  This hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York State:

"2008 - RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper.    :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol: