Python Tries to Eat Alligator...

Donster

Jim is right about snouts being long and thin in crocs but if you look closely that is in fact his tail that is sticking out of the python! :o

I love the one comment there that they were hoping that the 'Gators would be able to control the python population. Yeah right. That looks like an evenly matched contest right there. A real lose-lose proposition. And yeah Arch, we swim down here. Makes for some real strong swimmers let me tell you.

Archie, the Skipper refers to the age-old initiation young Southern men are required to go through before they receive their coveted Confederate flag license plate.

The ceremony requires the presence of half dozen friends (male, with beer) and a reasonable crowd of scantily clad ladies.

There are variations, but the procedure is somewhat as follows:

(Victim hands beer to friend)

"Hey, ya'll. Watch this."

(Dangerous activity follows. Swimming with gators is only one possibility.)

Survivors get to swagger in that peculiar Southern way (those that aren't confined to a wheelchair for the rest of their natural born lives). They can henceforth refer to the Civil War as the War of Yankee Agreession. Other benefits vary by location.

And, of course, there's the license plate.

Casualties are usually burned to cinders or devoured by critters, so funerals tend to resemble Saturday night barfights from the get-go.

I hope this helps. American customs are often confusing to others.

:rolleyes:

Jim