College game day

Stans

Well, third ranked Virginia Tech beat Marshall today, but there were two bad and very incorrect calls against Marshall.

University of Virginia is still playing at Boston College, again, some bad officiating and some really poor conduct by one UVA player.

UVA at BC, now another BC player has slugged a UVA player and was ejected. This game is an example of unsportsman like conduct. The UVA player, Butler, really should have been ejected due to his tackle of an injured BC player well after the play had stopped. :angry:

Uh-oh, are there people in the Vol Nation who may be just a tad bit tired of Bullfrog Fulmer himself? I'm wondering if Fulmer is trying to eat his way to a national championship. Everytime I see him he looks like he done gained five pounds.

Yeah, Tenn. guys don't get out much do you?

My options were Alabama or Alabama. I don't care much for Cow-Doctor schools and that's what the other college across the state from Tuscaloosa is.

Well, get ramped up this week for some more Crimson goodness as the boys get Ole Miss this week.

ROLL TIDE!

Tenn. is my home state too, and i've been there thick and thin, but they've got to get something done in the staffing. I'm sick of seeing the same plays over and over again. Ga had our number and didn't let anything through, that's why it was up to the defense to set us up for the only td. I didn't see anything done on offense to try and shack up Ga, I mean, go to no huddle offense for a few plays, keep em' guessing. I really don't have anything to say about the defense cuz they were doing their jobs, but Randy Sanders has got to game up if he want's to win the important games. Hell, put in Jim Bob Cooter! With a name like that he was born to play foot ball. I know i said i wouldn't watch any games but i'm all talk :D