COMBATSIM Forum

Good Christmas Morning to you all!

geg

Nearly 1am here and just about finished my annual online Christmas Eve-Christmas morning game session. This year it's boring old Monopoly online because I didn't have anything organized but still had fun :o and listening to Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc

So everyone have a great Christmas day! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone , scored this year a new backlite keyboard the first 7 seasons of stargate and the limited edition release of the first stargate dvd

Merry Christmas everyone , scored this year a new backlite keyboard the first 7 seasons of stargate and the limited edition release of the first stargate dvd

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like Santa made a stop at your house. :)

Merry Christmas yall. Just got the wee ones off to bed. Jenna was way anxious this year to rack out. Now, got some last minute wrapping to do and then I'm out the door to work.

Merry Christmas!!!!! Christmas arrived at 00:02, can't tell you any more than that. ;)

Spent yesterday visiting and partying with family, doing the same today, so far this has been one of the best Christmas' I can remember. Y'all have a Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

Just remember this Snitchie...

tft_2004.jpg

Santa was assisted by The United States Marines! Nobody, but NOBODY messes with Santa when the Marines are on duty!

And with that, I would like to give the Marines a :icon_salute3: for all they do for the underprivileged kids! God Bless the United States Marines! :)

Every year my step-daughter (USMC-R, E-5) spends a few days on duty, helping with the Toys for Tots program. She is really not physically able to stand for hours on end due to spinal injuries, but she doesn't regret her service and enjoys this program. United States Marines are a true dichotomy, fierce fighters and yet among the most compassionate of people. S!

Merry Christmas Everybody.............

Lovely Winter Weather up here <==========:sarcasm:

Just above freezing, with some thick fog that freezes upon contact with anything, say like front steps, driveway, roads and such.

Yesterday, the newbie snowplow guy that does our road left me a gift. He lifted the blade just before he got to the house, drove the rest of the way up the hill, turned around in my driveway and went back down the hill. Thus I had a large pile of snow mixed with sand blocking the way into and out of the house.

I had a LITTLE (additional :sarcasm:) talk with his boss, the town's Director of Public Works, and he will be showing this newbie just how to plow this road on Monday and he should know because he used to do it before he got promoted to his current job.

And this guy, the current director, is one that was promoted due to one of my last decisions back when I was Mayor of this town those many years ago.

Ahh, cronyism is such a nice thing!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Merry Christmas gits. :D

It's raining here, been unseasonably warm (thank God) for the past few days, I even took my puppy outside to do his business at 0200 or so last night in just a t-shirt and jeans, this sorta December weather I can almost deal with. :thumbsup:

I get my presents on Tuesday so just a normal day here except for going to the Aunt's for the traditional Christmas eating till we puke deal. Ahhhh the hollidays... :popcornsmilie:

My most favorite holiday of the year. My close family, wife, daughter, son-in-law, grandson, spend most of the time together, eating, watching movies, laughing, amazing each other with thoughtful gifts, and of course, eating more :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas, Combatsimians! Enjoy your time with your loved ones, for this is the most cherished times of all!

Byron Audler, oft times known as Boats

Archived