GUTEN NEW YEARZ EVE MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Morning All...........

About 9F here with the morning sun shining off the new coat of snow we got yesterday.

The deer and foxes have been out at the orchard, trying to get at the apples under the snow, while a red-tailed hawk is flying overhead looking for his breakfast.

Oh, yea............Canuck, just how's that Tropicial Paradise now? :rofl:

I'll trade ya the static electricity for the ice I have on the INSIDE of a couple of windows upstairs.

:banghead:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gee Mane, we have this newfangled thing called home heating systems down here. Kind of warms the inside of the house and prevents ice on the inside of the windows. You might want to check into it. :coffeetime::lol3:

Gee Mane, we have this newfangled thing called home heating systems down here.  Kind of warms the inside of the house and prevents ice on the inside of the windows.  You might want to check into it. :coffeetime:  :lol3:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard tell of such a thing. <============:sarcasm:

Naw I got a couple of windows in a room upstairs that we use for storage. It has no heat going directly to it, but manages to stay about 10-20 degrees cooler then the rest of the house. The problem is that there are two windows in that room that have no storm windows attached to them. Moisture condenses on the inside pane and then drips down to the frame edge where it freezes. It only happens when the outside temp drops into the single numbers or lower (about 4 months out of the year).

I'd install storms on these two, but it would mean schlepping the storms up a 24' ladder to install them....not a notion that makes me warm and toasty. :unsure: