COMBATSIM Forum

Ohhhhh Doooooooonstel-saaaaaannnnn.....

Itchie Crotchie

Well, is there anyone (or anything) that isn't related to him, yet would still be appropriate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would not rule out fauna of any sort............maybe something in the slug family?

PS....I wouldn't want to be behind that guy in the airport screening line, the metal detector is goina have a meltdown!!!!!!

Itchie going to loose his sushi! site1139.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yesterday, I removed from my finger a carbon-fiber splinter that went in, broke under the skin, and did not pierce the other side of my finger. The only clue as to the splinter's location in my flesh was the bulge in my finger (looked like a lump about .25" tall) where the splinter was poking the skin from the inside, *out*. In other words- the entire splinter was buried deep in my flesh, and was not visible

I had to personally do some surgery with a scalpel, opening up the finger deep enough to find the splinter and then removing it s-lo-w-l-y with tweezers so it wouldn't break. It was .8729" long ( I measured it)- close to an inch, and about 0.040" wide. I tried to this all while still in shock (pain hurts and stuff)

I damn near passed out slicing my finger open to find the splinter, my friend said I was white as (forgive it but here it comes) rice paper. I was cold and clammy, and felt like vomitting but nothing came up

I felt EXACTLY the same way while reading this thread. For-real. Some things, Man was not meant to do. These 'women' are examples of what Man was not meant to do. The fish I had yesterday was cooked, but it still feels like it may come back to say 'hi' :superscare:

At least you were able to remove the splinter which I dare say would not be possible to do with this "woman"

fat1.jpg

At least you were able to remove the splinter which I dare say would not be possible to do with this "woman"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure it's possible. What's she "run" the 100 yard dash in? 20, 30 minutes flat? You could run away from her while tying your shoelaces!

Archived