Christmas and New Year's are officially over...

Stans

My wife and I took down all the Christmas decorations, packed them away, and put them back into storage, the holiday is over, although we will both be off from work tomorrow! :thumbsup:

And yes, the house is now a rockin'!!! Oh, yeah!!!!! No, that's not what I mean, what I mean is a North American Aviation T-28C Trojan circled over our house twice before heading back to the local airport. I love that plane. :wub:

Folks: I beg to differ. Christmas is NOT over. It lasts 12 days. Dec.25 to Jan.6 Jan.6 is known as "old Christmas Day" and is traditionally the date when the three wise men visited the baby Jesus. Unfortunately our modern society (especially in North America) has so commercialized the season that people have fogotten the significance of the 12 days.

So have a happy Christmas season ! And don't forget to go mummering on 12th night :)

Folks: I beg to differ. Christmas is NOT over.  It lasts 12 days.  Dec.25 to Jan.6    Jan.6 is known as "old Christmas Day" and is traditionally the date when the three wise men visited the baby Jesus. Unfortunately our modern society (especially in North America) has so commercialized the season that people have fogotten the significance of the 12 days.

So have a happy Christmas season !  And don't forget to go mummering on 12th night    :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>