DON'T watch the Rose Bowl!

neddie seagoon

I'm getting real tired of listening to all the whining about the weather. Snow here freezing rain there, geez even the Aussie's are complaining cause it's too hot!

So, whatever you do, DON'T watch the football game. It's supposed to be sunny and 70 tomorrrow. Last thing I need is all of you thinking you want to move to Southern California.

:lol:

You know what, on second thought, go ahead. Watch the game and think about poor old Neddie and how bad he's got it.

:P:P:P

Fight On!

Ya know, I really didn't give a rats arse who won this game until a week ago. ESPN has been running on Sports Center a thingmie on 2005 USC against other teams in history that finished #1. And the asshat announcers have been calling most of the games blow outs in favor of USC. bullcrap. USC has a crap defense. They allow way to many points per game, relying on their offense to just outscore by one.

I am going to vote for Texas to beat USC just to shut the asshats on ESPN and other media outlets the f*ck up. <_<

And you couldn't pay me enough money to live in California. :P

Well Neddie ole boy, you don't have to worry 'bout me movin out there boy 'cause I done been there and done that and DON'T want no more of it. You can keep all the flakes, the high taxes, the high vehicle registrations, and Horrywood.

As for the game, you're right Donnie. I'd like to see this USC team play a Coach Bryant coached team. They'd get schooled. Hell, even the team that beat Miami for the National Championship in '92 would take this Condom team to task.

Hook'em Horns!

BWah hah hah hah!

:lol::lol:

I KNEW it, you guys just can't stay away. Boy, I'm feeling the love in here now!

:P:P

This actually might be an entertaining game to watch. Both teams with explosive offences. And for SC at least, questionable defence. Can you say Fresno State? I predict a high scoring game. Might even be better than last night's Orange Bowl. Lordy, if you tried to hit the upright you couldn't do it 1 in 100 times, can pressure kicking get any worse. You gotta love college football!

Heh, cow doctors.  :lol:

And yeah, I hate the University of Spoiled Children, too.

Okay, so hope for a sloppy game with lots of penalties, injuries, fights, and maybe some wardrobe malfunctions at halftime or a blimp crash or a fireworks catastrophe, which ends in tie after an earthquake knocks down both the goal posts.  Best if both coaches are tossed after tantrums, or better yet after punching out opposing players.  If anybody has to win, make sure it's on a very questionable call, accompanied by a riot in downtown Pasadena that casts a pall over the winner's national championship.  Reggie Bush and/or Vince Young should be busted before the game for failing a drug screening, or getting arrested in a club in possession of crack after beating up a fan who's in a wheelchair.

Me, I'll still be rooting against the Wronghorns ...  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>