GUTEN THURZDAY MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Guut-- Shultz.... all zhe AMI straglerz in Tripolli rounded up now?--- Organize ein Wehrmacht Ambulance unt deliver zhem back to zheir linez.... vhe haf enough drunkardz unt barhopperz uf our own.... :lol:

Unt vhonce you are through mit zhat, schtart mit zhe mornink barrage... :P

Haf guut day... :thumbsup:

Ach-- unt zhend ein rekovery vehicle to Mane'z plaze to take zhe dozer out uf zhe ditch-- heard he bought ein Matchbox dozer zhat he iz schtickink pinz into.... :lol:

Mornin' all. 33F and partly cloudy. Not a day I am looking forward to. My siblings and I meet with the Realtor this afternoon to begin the process of selling moms house and property. Mom and dad built the house in 1944. Going to seem real strange to have another family possibly live in it. :(

Morning All..........

What a lovely day! Freezing rain last night, then changed over to all rain. Temps above freezing now too.

So now I have a water covered iced over driveway. That UPS driver better have studded snows or chains on the truck because otherwise there's no getting out of the driveway.

Trying to get one of the locals to get up here and spread a little sand on it before the temps drop and everything out there freezes.

Don,

I know your pain. Last fall I had to meet with my step-sister at my step-dad's place outside of Boston. He died last year and left the house to her, but I needed to sign some papers. I took the opportunity to swing by the house my Grandfather built and my Grandmother sold many years ago after he died. I had not seen the place in 30 years. I was forunate enough to find the owner outside when I drove by. I stopped and we talked and walked around the house. It felt very strange to see all the changes that had been made, but at the same time it brought back pleasent memories of times and people gone by. I guess it's a two edged sword. :thumbsup:

In the market for $100 00.00--- komez mit ein Klinik zhat kan take kare uf zhat inzezant drippink, one hot meal a day during the week, your own personal barbeque area, and has a view over a nearby military airport. Shops and doktorz within walking distance unt zhe komplek iz zhurrounded mit ein elektrik fence und haz akzez kontrol...

Himmel-- now zhat ich zhay it-- it zhoundz like ein POW kamp!! :lol:

Zhe property iz at 28°50'28.29" S 28°15'20.88"E

It iz ein tvo bedroom apartment mit 1 1/2 bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge und covered veranda in ein security village/ retirement village...

Zhe Price iz $ 100 000.00 US (Mein miztook!)

It iz vhitin 88mm range frum mein bunker- uf vhich ich vhill not give grid referenze fur sekurity reazonz!!..... (Ich bin nicht ZHAT stupid mit Skipper mit hiz 16 inchez vhaitink fur uns! :P )

You vhon to movenzhie to warmer klimatez??? :popcornsmilie:

Zhe property iz at 28°50'28.29" S 28°15'20.88"E

It iz ein tvo bedroom apartment mit 1 1/2 bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge und covered veranda in ein security village/ retirement village...

Zhe Price iz $ 100 000.00 US (Mein miztook!)

It iz vhitin 88mm range frum mein bunker- uf vhich ich vhill not give grid referenze fur sekurity reazonz!!..... (Ich bin nicht ZHAT stupid mit Skipper mit hiz 16 inchez vhaitink fur uns! :P )

You vhon to movenzhie to warmer klimatez??? :popcornsmilie:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Been think about a "slight" move south sometime in the future. This snow shoveling and ice hacking is getting a bit old.

But $100,000 is a little steep for a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath condo, no matter how close it is to my dusty friend. But if the price were $10,000, then I might consider it. :popcornsmilie: