One Marine Captains view on Iraq

JClark

People, you have to read this. All of you. Read it twice.

:thumbsup:

yup...if people would get their news from sources other than Michal Moore :angry: and CNN, they would know what was going on, and this stupid

100 yd dash syndrom would be replaced by a marathon type of thinking, which

is often needed in war. The pentagon channel is an excellent source, straight from the guys in the field often.

What gets me is all the anti-military, anti-us garbage on the ubisoft Il2 forums.....I keep commenting that I cant figure why so many guys who hate the military hang out in a ww2 combat flt sim site. Really amazing.

No politics, Im just on OUR side. B)

And I LOVE the military and wish i could have been a part of it....no apologies.

That is one of the ironies of the Ubi boards, you can thrash the US 6 ways to Sunday but say that some French plane wasn't very effective and the next thing you know you're a nationalist anti-anything-not-American hatemonger or something...

But I do watch CNN everyday for 30 minutes no matter how badly I want to change the channel back to some real news. Hey some people whip themselves and wear hair shirts, my way is better on the skin...if not perhaps the sanity. ;)

I miss the things I believe in. I believe the US flag shouldn’t touch the ground and you should get on your feet when it passes in front of you. I believe America is the greatest place on earth and has the best people in the world. I believe in the soul, the truth, the smell of a woman, the bomb pass in football, regular Pepsi, a strong cigar any time of the day or night, the V8 small block engine could be the best engine ever built, I believe its ok to kill a mosquito with a sledge hammer, I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve, and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days but hey this is just one Marine’s point of view. Take your pick and do it really good.

:thumbsup: Semper Fi