Good Saturday Morning all

Red

Its over cast with showers around , nice and cool , awaiting some friends of my daughter for a all day play over , 4 children under five , im doing some yard work i think , either that im locking myself in the bedroom and going flying , but my lovely wife might have something to say about that :popcornsmilie:

Morning All...........

Col....No, it's above freezing and expected to hit 50F today.

Clea....No, it's been raining all night and now it's foggy.

Still no delivery of my copy of CFS3. According to the tracking web site, it's ENROUTE. But Beast Buy just sent me a something wanting to know how I liked their delivery service.

BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA <========Evil Laugh*

Hope my response didn't burn up the wires too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pat Pending

Morning, all. High wind and blizzard conditions. The boss lady sez we are going wallpaper the bathroom-MOAN <_<  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The wife and I tried that ONCE. Almost ended up in divorce court. Now I HIRE someone to do it if I have to. Much cheaper than attorney fees! ;)

Actually I DON'T think this is Indy's year.

Manning has one BIG weakness........Blitz him, get in his face early and often, and he falls apart and Indy looses. Any team that does that to the Colts will knock them out of the running for this year.

Actually I DON'T think this is Indy's year.

Manning has one BIG weakness........Blitz him, get in his face early and often, and he falls apart and Indy looses.  Any team that does that to the Colts will knock them out of the running for this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All QB's are that way IMHO. If Indy comes out and plays well against Pittsburgh Sunday, then I think they will win it all. But if they play like they did the final 3 weeks of the season, it won't happen.

Steelers baby!

All the commentators keep talking about how the Colts whooped the Steelers last time, but they don't mention all the factors that lead to the whoopin'. That was the first game the Steelers played in a dome in like 6 years, which meant that a lot of the Steelers never played in a dome before. They didn't even have a silent snap count, and it was Ben's first game back after 3 weeks off. So...the Steelers this week ain't the same Steelers as in the first game. The Vikings got complacent about playing the Steelers because it was at home in a dome and they kept pointing at the Indy game and we all know how that one worked out. ;)

As for the other AFC game, it's simple, I don't like the Broncos but I hate the Patriots. So go Denver. :thumbsup:

Steelers defense will be in Patyon's face for 60 minutes.

And not all QB's are like that......Brady will take it, and if I remember correctly Broadway Joe did also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've seen Brady get his share of a beating and not handle it well, and that was this year too. Steelers, along with their head coach, are overrated. If Cowher was so bright, he would have had a silent count set up for the first game in Indy. ANY head coach knows it's loud in an opponents dome. :rolleyes:

Yea well, ANY QB would be pissed if the front line is not doing its job that day. Esp'ly when the coach has to put in rookies and third stringers to make up for injury losses.

As for Cowher, what can you say, brain farts happen to the best of us. :rofl::rofl:

Naw, Steelers will end Indy's run.  Then they'll put an end to this dynasty rumor floating around in the northeast.  That is if Denver don't shut it down first. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It ain't just the NE that's talking that way. :thumbsup: