I am out of Red Man

Shepherd

And you can't buy it here so I am coming home. I am due in by noon on Tuesday and will transit to The Ant Farm, where I will enjoy a whole blessed seven days before shipping back out for another tour of duty.

We have not been able to do much work here due to the weather and other operational restraints. I looked at my bank account and it was nice to see a sizable deposit there for doing nothing more than 3 nights worth of work and gaining 10 pounds. I have my dive hat down now having some art work painted on her; they do them like aircraft nose art.

Last night was pretty dang fun. We had some pretty high seas here and we were trying to get some crap done but had to call it off. Then in the middle of the night we had a fire alarm go off and we had to get ready to leave the rig, but it was a false alarm. Today the same mess, but we will all work in the light Sunday to finish what we have to get done. I was not told of a small bonus we get for finishing the work faster so that is nice. What is bad is this rig has went 10 years without a single accident of any kind and the last few weeks it has had something go wrong every single day.

I have to admit I like the work out on the rig it is kind of fun. We have had satellite hook up back to Louisiana this whole time for net and phone so I have talked to the family most everyday and all. I have been offered several non-diving jobs while I was here and am going to check into a few of them. The time away from home isn’t that cool, but the money is great and you don’t spend a dime while you are away. Heck, I haven’t eat this many squares since I was in the Marines.

I need to catch up on some posting, been to long since I had a babe. :unsure:

Sounds good man, don't crush your camera next time, we want some pictures. :D

You need to get yourself a laptop to take back with you.

Glad you are doing well Shep... If you need any help spending the bonus let me know, I could add it to my scholarship fund :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Parder, but my wife has already called that money for something she has been wanting for sometime.

And no I aint telling what it is.

I know it will be good for you to be home for a few days. Glad you made it through your first tour ok. We have been missing you in the squadron ops. When you get back, you need to download the mission ntraks and take a look at what we have been doing. Travel safely Shep!

:thumbsup: