Go STEELERS!

cobraj

I like Lovie Smith though, he's a good egg, so I'm kinda pulling for the Bears a little bit. Having said that I hate Seattle so either the Bears or the Panthers are fine as opponents in the Super Bowl for me. ;)

In the playoffs if you have a halfways competent offense playing (and the Redskins are excluded from this point because they don't) then your defense getting turnovers are death on the other team. As soon as the Patriots started coughing up the ball I knew things were gonna be just fiiiiine. :thumbsup:

The Steelers game is gonna be interesting though, gotta say that, but I think they can do it no matter what all the so-called experts are saying about the game. The Steelers going into Indy this week are a much different team than the one that went into there the last time. :thumbsup:

As soon as the Patriots started coughing up the ball I knew things were gonna be just fiiiiine.  :thumbsup:

Fine? More like FUBAR! :angry:

I was one cursing MoFo last night. Paint was peeling! :blink:

Ah, well, it's over now. Have to go for the current home State heros in this case.

Sea-Chickens all the way! :D

Steelers win, but what bizarre calls by the officials. A false start by Pittsburg isn't called so that makes the Colts who crossed the line of scrimmage off sides, but then that isn't called, so it's a do-over?:wtf: And an interception by the Steelers, ball in full control, interceptor's knees (both knees) on the ground, ball in full control, interceptor loses control of the ball as he gets up to run the ball, now it's an incomplete? :wtf: Well, anyway, the Steelers played well until the end of the game fumble which nearly lost the game for them and in spite of the poor calls. What a game.

Well the score doesn't reflect how the game really went. The Steelers plain outplayed the Colts on both sides of the ball. The ONLY reason the Colts were in a position to tie was bad officiating and if the Steelers would have lost because of it it would have been the crime of the century. (right ahead of the last crime of the century, being the Pats winning over Oakland before the Superbowl that year, Oakland won that game too)

Don't forget the most blatant pass interferance I ever saw, they tackled Randal El and no flag? Yeah whatever. This year's playoffs have been the worst I've ever seen as far as officiating goes, I mean every game has had consistantly WTF kinda calls or non-calls.

Oh well, Steelers get to go beat the Broncos next week anyhow, so justice is done. ;)