Not coming home

Shepherd

Well going home lasted no time. We are slated to go and do a job in Nigeria before we go home now. Maybe they will have some Red Man, or I’ll have to lower myself down to Copenhagen I guess.

I’ll talk to yawl when I talk to yawl after I leave here in the morning.

Nigeria :superscare:  You watch yourself down there Shep take care and we will see you when you get back S!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For sure mate, but we don't go anywhere but the airport and the rig so not much mess to get into. I do hope to find some chew though.

Can you receive mail on the rig? I'd send you some if they sold it here. I can send you a pack of "fags" if you want. :lol:

No kidding man, take your Sig if you can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shoot first and ask questions later.....I understand that there are alot of folks down there that keep finding huge amounts of money and are willing to share it if you just give them some cash to help them smuggle it out......they tried to ask me about it in my email once, but when i asked what they needed cash for if they had just found so much of it.......

I dont even know what their standard issue there is.....AKMs? FALs? Romulan disrupters?