Travel orders in hand

Shepherd

I depart Atlanta at 3:45 and arrive New York at 5:50 (Del172)

I leave New York for Heathrow at 9:30 pm and arrive in the UK at 9:15 am (BA116)

Depart Heathrow for Abuja at 10:15 pm and arrive at Abuja at 5:25 am (BA83)

From there we will take a charter down to Lagos and then a helo off to the rig.

This is also the route I will return on as well. Baltar, Stag and any other Brit Boys if you want to try and hook up at the airport let me know and we can see about working it out. If yawl aren't that close it is cool.

One good thing here is the hardship pay starts Sunday so that will be nice and we get half time for long travel days like this.

Well if you're going to be at Heathrow all day, take a taxi into Windsor.  See the castle, find a pub.  There's some very nice restaurants there as well.  Some can be very expensive, but hey, charge it to the company!

Stay safe Shep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am going to take a taxi to one of them fancy sitting joints and drink tea and eat crumpets with my pinkey stuck out and all that royal jazz. Heck I might even wear my safty boots along just to seem even more Yank to the Brits. I have to say I speak the most less southern of all the crew so I am sure it will be a good time for all.

Keep us posted when you get there, good luck too. I wish I could make it to see you but I'm a long way from London as well. If you had more time you can come out here and visit for a few days, sure is pretty out here. Maybe on the way back.

Well that is a wasted chance to explaine that picture to your daughter mate. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, you found me out. You really think I want to get in "Punch Goddam Lights Out" range of an ex-Marine after the way I wound you up? :rofl:

Keep us posted when you get there, good luck too. I wish I could make it to see you but I'm a long way from London as well. If you had more time you can come out here and visit for a few days, sure is pretty out here. Maybe on the way back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn straight. If you manage a bit more time in the country, let me know and I'll but the kettle on. :)

No Offense guys but I am married to this women

hottie.jpg

So hanging out there would not be the idea after being gone for any amount of time. Now, if I can get the company to spring for her ticket then we might have a go at that.