Guild Wars if your interested

Red

Guys after playing this game now for quite a few months i am still coming across things that are still challenging to me , i am now working on a monk that will hopefully raise me a pile of cash and armour and weapons , before i heard of the 55 monk (55 since thats how many hit points you will hav).

With the new version coming out in a month and a bit im still discovering things in the first game that will keep me going for quite a while yet , if you have been thinking about buying this game and are not sure , then i will say this , BUY IT , the scope of play is enormous and the graphics if you have the rig to really run it in perfect mode are amazing

In game if your looking for help whisper to Crom Deathstep hes my main character and id be happy to give you a bit of help

Get Both , the new one will have a very high PVP level in it where as the first is mostly roaming around killing stuff and the like , the new one does have a new regoin to explore but i would go with the first one , plus i think you will need guild wars to start as the next is a addon

Yall can also look for Stostine Halyard, Kaylee Halyard, or Evona Cobb. Those are mine and I'd be glad to help new folks out.

And Rick, we been missin you Bro. Aint the same without Mord runnin around.

Rick be good to have ya back in the cave mate , all sorts of goodies floating around these days , Sorrows Furnance for one , the Underworld , Fissure of Woe , the New Underworld poertal , we have 4 full time players , myself , the Diplomat and Starrunner S and of course Gunny so with you added to the mix we will have a 5 man farming team that can reak havok everywhere with :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Crom Air is on standby for transport dutys , anywhere from Ascalon to Lions arch minus Droks that is still off limits for me , am working on a run from Droks to Sanctum Cay , should be able to do it shortly just need to sort a few skills out

From what i can gather its Sprint charger holy viel healing signet remove hex purge condition and mabe healing breeze , its just a matter of knowing the path and getting past those damn worms at the start , after that its just run and heal , of course i have seen nasty things around the giants now.....azure shadows and trolls , the mods are throwing everything at them.

Running dual would simply be using each other as shields for areas and hoping to last long enough to clear and heal

i tried to run it once and made to the first cave got hit by 3 worms and died

If you can sort out the spawn areas and plan accordingly , and keep the healing up while maintaining holy viel to cut down on the hexs , the chances are good , i have only seen one lot of dual runners do it in 1 go but i wasn't paying attention to the build tho.

ill think about it again later when my monk is set , great money spinner 3k each 5 people a run unless in dual then only 6k a run each , still good money.