WHOA, GUYS!!!

Stag

Ok based on peer review I signed it, it better be good. I still have not seen it!

Check it out; you won't be disappointed. I lent the series to four people. They all went out and bought their own copies, and have Serenity pre-ordered.

I crap you not.

Same thing here Stans, I showed it to about 6 of my friends, some of whom never even heard of Firefly before I had them watch the boxed set and all of them went out and bought it, getting their spouses hooked on it in the process. Fox really screwed the pooch when they were marketing and showing Firefly when it was on the air, but once people actually see it...oh yeah they look for brownish coats to wear. ;)

Paramount did a little screwup too, out of the 5 friends plus attached spouses/girlfriends that I showed it to up here, I'm the only one that actually saw Serenity in the theater. Why? Because it never freakin' came to the town here! Now I'm going on about living in BFE all the time but it is the biggest city between State College and the Ohio border until you get to Sharron which is right on the border so don't really count...and it never came here.

Most of them have bought the Serenity DVD but the 2 that haven't are going to see it tonight. I'm taking it over for my one buddy's birthday party. A good time will be had by all. Or else. ;)

Well, I didn't see Firefly, but I saw Serenity.

I enjoyed it, it was cool enough. That said, I didn't get why some of my squaddies were having sexual experiences over it though. "OMG! TEH BEST MOVIE EVAR!" et cetera, ad nauseum (et tu, Schatte). I mean, it was cool, but by no means OMGworthy.

My wife watched it too, and made a lot of ho-hum noises (don't like hearing those in any circumstance). It's not like we wanted our 90 minutes back, but whatever cerebral crack they included in the movie that got you guys didn't seem to hook us.

Oh Bugger.

Here's 3 photos of the first Delorean in Costa Rica.One is at a local car show I went to the next day. The rest are at the docks in Limon, where I got it off the boat. Notice the Georgia License plate that I am putting on the car. I bought it off a guy on the street for $20, no kidding. Sure beats waiting in line at the DMV!

For the DMC buffs, it is an '81, black int., 5-speed, 3K miles, brand new crate motor with "super-engine" mods, and total rebuild/restoration from DMC Houston.

-Ace Underhill-

Brilliant Screen Entertainment

Why does the fact he owns a Delorian not inspire me with confidence? :(